Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 23:13:11 +0530
From: Rohit <rohits79@...il.com>
To: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com, rohits79@...il.com
Subject: Re: Serious Security issue with broken - Microsoft's .Net XML Serialization API

Sorry in excitment i made some mistake in the code in case if you
haven't already figured it out :)

using System;
using System.Xml;
using System.IO;
using System.Xml.Serialization;

namespace ConsoleApplication1
{

[Serializable()]
public class tResponseGeneralInfo
{
public long ProfileNumber;

public bool ProfileNumberSpecified;

}

class Class1
{
[STAThread]
static void Main(string[] args)
{
tResponseGeneralInfo obj = new
tResponseGeneralInfo();
obj.ProfileNumber = 23;

XmlDocument oXmlDoc = new XmlDocument();
oXmlDoc.Load(m_Serialize(obj));

//Print OXmlDoc's inner XML;
System.Console.WriteLine(oXmlDoc.InnerXml);

}

private static MemoryStream m_Serialize(object obj)
{
try
{
XmlSerializer serializer = new