Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 11:38:43 +0200
From: Giorgio Zoppi <zoppi@....di.unipi.it>
To: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: @System Security Conference

Hi,
I  wish to inform you that this year in Pisa (Italy) there will be the
third @System Security Conference (http://www.atsystem.org)  in 13th
October.
 This meeting was born with the aim to discover and speek about the new
IT-Security borders. The main focus of this year will be
Mobile&Wireless Security, because we belive in its strategic role in our
day lifes.
Here the program conference program:

9.00 Briefing.
9.15. Meeting Presentation.

Tracks:

9.45. Mobile System
    - Using cellular phone for authentication - A case study: bill
paying. Prof. Dini - Computer Engineering Department.
    - Smartphone and Secure Applications -  Alessandro Faleni - IIT CNR.
10.45. *WiFi 802.11i e WIMAX 802.16d: Risk Analysis and Solutions.
            D. Costanigro - Cisco System Italia.
            E.Albertin - HP Italia.*

*- Coffee Break*

*12.15  Location-based Wireless Security.  R.Bianchini - Cisco System
Italia.
12.45  Wireless Hacking LIVE!  - buffer <buffer@...ifork.org>
- Lunch
15.00 OpenSolaris & Security . G.Tufano - Sun Microsystem Italia.
*

*Track 1
15.30 Linux Kernel Security - A case study: GrSecurity Patch - M. Falsetti.*

*Track 2.
15.30
ClamAV Antivirus - T.Kojm - ClamAV Project Leader.
Virus Filtering with Clamav - L.Gibelli. ClamAV Developer.
Track 3.
15.30. J2ME Security -  E.Schepis - Sun Microsystem Italia.
           A case study : Sign-IT . A framework for Mobile signing and
ciphering - A.Castrucci - CNR Pisa.
Track 4.
15.30   .Net Security - A.Cisternino - CS Department Pisa.
             Developing secure application with ASP 2.0 - *G.Guerrasio
Developer Evangelist Microsoft.

*
Cheers,
deneb.