Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 13:34:06 +0000
From: Nick Boyce <nick.boyce@...il.com>
To: Paul Laudanski <zx@...tlecops.com>
Cc: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Re: Sunbelt set to acquire Kerio Personal Firewall

> Kerio lives on...

Hooooooray !  Thanks for this news.
This is my personal favourite too, and is the firewall I put on the
PCs of all my friends and acquaintances (V2.1.5, as the V4 product
didn't play nice with me) when answering those "Help, my PC's full of
viruses" calls (though that may change if the interesting sounding
Core Force turns out to be user-friendly enough for lusers).

I found it inexplicable that Kerio decided to drop the product.

PS: anyone know if this project :
  http://kerio.sourceforge.net/
is dead ?

Nick Boyce