Date: 7 Dec 2005 02:25:57 -0000
From: contact.removethis@...ovethis.mobileav.org
To: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Mobile Antivirus Researchers Assoc. Call for White Papers

### Call for White Papers ###

The Journal of Computer Virology in association with the Mobile Antivirus Researchers Assoc. invites authors to discuss the state of the art of malware and anti-malware technologies and security issues for mobile environments. Authors are invited to submit full technical papers of up to 25 pages presenting novel and mature research results. Papers will be reviewed and papers accepted will be published in a Special Issue of the Journal in Computer Virology.

For more information please visit
http://www.mobileav.org