Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 08:43:03 +0200
From: Markus <full-disclosure@...dman.za.net>
To: Thierry Zoller <Thierry@...ler.lu>,Gadi Evron <ge@...uxbox.org>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk, bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Re: Internet Explorer drag&drop 0day

Hi Thierry Zoller,

I have a couple of problems/questions reguarding your web-site:
On the Secure-It details page [ http://www.sniff-em.com/secureit.shtml ]
under the heading  "Do you have a demonstration ?", both links to the
demo "exploit" are dead.
    [ http://www.freewebs.com/shreddersub7/htm.htm ]
    [ http://www.freewebs.com/shreddersub7/htm.htm%20 ]

My primary concern however is that the method chosen to open those links.
I assume in an attempt to hide the target url you meant to use the
* onclick * javascript event, or even the * onmousedown * or * onmouse * up,
but surely not the * onmouseover * !

You are aware that you current chosen method would have launched your
exploit on the machine of a prospective customer, without so much as a
clicks worth of their consent, had the links worked and by some small
miracle they had disabled pop-up blocking etc.

I do wish you the best of luck in your ventures.
Your products appear both useful and interesting.
Please give your web designer a whack on the side of the head though.

Regards
Markus