Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 10:18:03 -0500
From: "Angelos D. Keromytis" <angelos@...columbia.edu>
To: Crispin Cowan <crispin@...ell.com>
Cc: Cristian Stoica <security@...cms.biz>, unsecure@...teme.com,
	bugtraq@...urityfocus.com, pen-test@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Re: Invision Power Board Army System Mod <= 2.1 SQL Injection Exploit

A better citation is:

  @inproceedings{boyd2004acns,
   author = "Stephen W. Boyd and Angelos D. Keromytis",
   title = {{SQLrand: Preventing SQL Injection Attacks}},
   booktitle = "Applied Cryptography and Network Security (ACNS)",
   year = "2004",
   month = "June",
   pages = {292--302}
}

Also available form
  http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~angelos/Papers/sqlrand.pdf

There are also a couple of papers on static and dynamic analysis of SQL
queries (I don't have a citation handy at the moment).
-Angelos