Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 11:44:14 -0800
From: "Susan Bradley, CPA aka Ebitz - SBS Rocks [MVP]" <sbradcpa@...bell.net>
To: Matt Ostiguy <ostiguy@...il.com>
Cc: James Garrison <jhg@...ensgroup.com>, bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Re: Latest MS patches kill wireless networking?

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;904942

And he also patched things in the "optional" section and not high
priority.....as that patch is only offerred up in the "middle" section.
Did you also download driver patches in that bundle?  I only patch in
the upper section.  (Security and high priority)

That patch is only needed if you are running IE 7 anyway

--
Letting your vendors set your risk analysis these days?
http://www.threatcode.com