Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 15:12:13 -0700
From: Crispin Cowan <crispin@...ell.com>
To: "bugtraq-securityfocus.com" <bugtraq@...urityfocus.com>
Subject: NDSS CFP Due September 10th

Security researchers with new results may be interested to know that the
CFP deadline for NDSS is this Sunday September 10th
http://www.isoc.org/isoc/conferences/ndss/07/cfp.shtml

NDSS is a high quality academic peer reviewed conference in computer
security. Traditionally focused on network security, NDSS now covers all
aspects of computer security. This year we have a special interest in
practical security issues, and we will be interleaving the peer reviewed
technical papers with invited talk presentations from the "hacker"
community on the leading edge of security attacks. We expect the
blending of the (largely defense oriented) academic security community
with the (often attack oriented) hacker community to produce both
interesting presentations and interesting "hall track" conversations.

Please consider submitting your papers by this Sunday, and also consider
attending NDSS next February 28th - March 2nd in San Diego.

Crispin

--
Crispin Cowan, Ph.D.                      http://crispincowan.com/~crispin/
Director of Software Engineering, Novell  http://novell.com