Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 18:45:23 -0500
From: "Paul Laudanski" <paul@...tlecops.com>
To: <securfrog@...il.com>, <bugtraq@...urityfocus.com>
Subject: Re: how to trick most of cms avatar upload filter [exemple for : RunCms (PoC)]

This is an issue reported months ago already with mixed results from
vendors.  Only way to get them to patch are to issue exploits like this
unfortunately.

Paul Laudanski, Microsoft MVP Windows-Security
Phish XML Feed: http://www.castlecops.com/article6619.html
Phish Takedown: http://castlecops.com/pirt
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/1/49a/17b
www.CastleCops.com | de.CastleCops.com | wiki.CastleCops.com