Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 11:34:31 +0100
From: Pete Herzog <pete@...com.org>
To: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Top 10 Real Computer Crimes for 2007

Hi,

I started my day writing to the ISECOM Subscribers a long rant about
year-end predictions and made a lot of my own because it made me so mad
what kind of uninspired, insipid tales of woe tacked onto new technologies
which you most likely don't have yet. Generally they're all a part of
making those unaware to be aware as the new year brings evil tidings so we
buy security solution products.  Therefore I think we need something more
reasonable and realistic where the odds are more likely that you will find
yourself a victim; hence I present:

The ISECOM Top 10 Real Computer Crimes for 2007 and Beyond

Available this month only at www.isecom.org

Yes. it's poking a bit of fun at the security industry but I figured
something a bit lighter with a strong message might do us all some good.
Now nobody can say we're that stuffy standards group again ;)

Sincerely,
-pete.

--
Pete Herzog - Managing Director - pete@...com.org
ISECOM - Institute for Security and Open Methodologies