Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 11:18:55 -0800
From: "Jim Harrison" <Jim@...tools.org>
To: <bugtraq@...urityfocus.com>
Subject: RE: PHP as a secure language? PHP worms? [was: Re: new linux malware]

"..comment has nothing to do with either.." - I'm addressing the
generalistic "genuine security" arguments offered in this discussion.  I
have no contrary argument to the point that PHP in its current
incarnation is not designed to be secure; only that those who espouse
the idyllic language are in for a nasty surprise (if they're paying
attention at all).

"..you're saying "genuine security" is impossible.." - yes; that's
exactly what I'm saying.
I'm not trying to use it as a dissuading argument, only a reality check.