Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 10:06:37 +0100
From: Cedric Blancher <blancher@...tel-securite.fr>
To: Gmail account <god.ate.my.homework@...il.com>
Cc: Raphaël HUCK <raphael.huck@...e.fr>,
	bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Re: DotClear Full Path Disclosure Vulnerability

Le mardi 13 février 2007 à 20:57 +0200, Gmail account a écrit :
> But if you dont have this you can make a workaround by placing every php
> file that is not directy called (but included) into a folder and place
> in it an .htaccess file with a deny from all command so it would not be
> accesible from anyone through a browser.

This is indeed an effective workaround.
If more applications were to install like this, they could have a
INCLUDEDIR variable pointing to this very directory, bringing some
flexibility on where you put it, whether outside your webroot or within.

--
http://sid.rstack.org/
PGP KeyID: 157E98EE FingerPrint: FA62226DA9E72FA8AECAA240008B480E157E98EE