Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 20:49:11 +0000
From: John Smith <genericjohnsmith@...il.com>
To: Arne Vidstrom <arne.vidstrom@...ecurity.nu>
Cc: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Re: Evading the Norman SandBox Analyzer

This is the same as the results found > 2 years ago as published by
Joanna Rutkowska as RedPill (http://invisiblethings.org/papers/
redpill.html) (and before that in a Usenix paper) and therefore
everyone who is interested in emulated/virtualized security already
knows that SIDT is a problem instruction.

John