Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 23:43:58 +0100
From: Tim Brown <timb@...-dimension.org.uk>
To: news@...uriteam.com, full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk,
	bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Medium security hole affecting DSL-G624T

Hi,

I've identified a couple of security flaws affecting the DSL-G624T firmware.
I believe the directory traversal issue has been reported in other devices /
firmware versions supplied by D-Link but not the combination I tested and
clearly has not been resolved.  Additionally, the Javascript injection issue
is I believe new and has not been reported on any device.

These issues were reported by email to the vendor at the usual addresses
(support/security/etc) without response on 13th April 2007.  I also attempted
to log faults on the vendors support web site but sadly, it would not
function adequately using either Firefox nor Konqueror.

Tim
--
Tim Brown
<mailto:timb@...-dimension.org.uk>

View attachment "NDSA20070412.txt" of type "text/plain" (2563 bytes)