Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2007 11:16:22 -0500
From: "John Hammond" <josephhammond@...mail.com>
To: psz@...erved.de, jason@....org
Cc: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Re: Sony: The Return Of The Rootkit

There are many other options outside of the sony key without the rootkit
problem. One of the best devices that I have read about is from stealth.
While I have yet to personally evaluate this product as I understand it
there is no software outside of the standard USB driver needed to recognize
and use a standard usb key outside of the initial device programming or a
lockout state.

http://www.gcn.com/print/26_14/44484-1.html