Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 20:28:36 +0100
From: Major Malfunction <majormal@...ate-radio.org>
To: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com, full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: DEFCON London DC4420 meet - Monday 24th September

To quote Alien from the 4420 website:

Monday  24th September, 2007 starting at 19:30
-room private till 21:30 then we might pop out to a certain local
again... :-)

Location: Charing Cross Sports Club, Charing Cross Hospital
Tube: Hammersmith or Barons Court
http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?lat=51.4857&lon=-0.2194&scale=5000&icon=x

Note: it's MONDAY this time!

If you haven't been before, please do come. We've got some great talks
coming in the next few months Smiley

Talks Planned:

- Injecting RDS-TMC Traffic Information Systems - Andrea Barisani.

This talk is HIGHLY recommended - fresh from appearing at Blackhat, this
is a great project that will amuse and inform you.. great possibilities.

- 'MPLS Security' - Thorsten Fischer - what it is, what people are doing
about it and the current issues with it.
- 10 min special - TBA

Additionally - we will have 36Gb of WPA rainbow tables courtesy of the
Church of Wifi available - bring your laptop & diskspace and grab it
whilst you can.

Zac & Major hope to have something cool to show you too...

Oh, and we'll have DC15 stickers as well :-)

All welcome &  bring a friend.

More details here: http://dc4420.org

cheers,
MM
--
"In DEFCON, we have no names..." errr... well, we do... but silly ones...