Date: 21 Sep 2007 03:55:15 -0000
From: vnn95@...oo.com
To: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: List all the comment + entry belong to the Yahoo 360 public blog
 and more...

I've found that funny result when i try to input some miscellaneous parameters in the query string.
When i try to click the HIGHLIGHTED POSTS in the blog but that entry had no longer exist.
Dear Yahoo,
I've found a bug on your site that i can list all the comments, all the entry belong to the public blog. When i try to click in the HighLighted post in a blog but this entry had no longer existed,
the page result is only the box for comment.
I look at the URL Address, it like this:
http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-(blog user encrypted ID)?cq=1&p=
I guest the string that encrypted in the query string is the blog user encrypted ID
Ok so now i try to input the query string paramter like this
http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-(blog user encrypted ID)?cq=2&p='

The page result is the very first entry of the blog and all the comment and entry on that blog. See the following:
http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-wsKfocU5b64EU9Kf5Y1GQw--?cq=2&p='

It's funny :D!
Tuan Anh Le.