Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 21:30:20 -0400
From: "Roger A. Grimes" <roger@...neretcs.com>
To: "Thierry Zoller" <Thierry@...ler.lu>,
	"Juergen Schmidt" <ju@...sec.de>, <bugtraq@...urityfocus.com>,
	<full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: RE: Re[2]: [Full-disclosure] URI handling woes in Acrobat Reader, Netscape, Miranda, Skype

I appreciate everyone's replies. Thanks for the replies and the
explanations. I'm not a Microsoft developer, I'm just a security
consultant. I didn't understand the nature of the central issue, at
first, but now I do.

Thanks again.

Roger

*Roger A. Grimes, InfoWorld, Security Columnist
*CPA, CISSP, CISA, MCSE: Security (2000/2003), CEH, yada...yada...
*email: roger_grimes@...oworld.com or roger@...neretcs.com
*Author of Windows Vista Security: Securing Vista Against Malicious
Attacks (Wiley)
*http://www.amazon.com/Windows-Vista-Security-Securing-Malicious/dp/0470
101555