Date: 10 Oct 2007 11:01:07 -0000
From: support@...rt.com
To: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Regarding vulnerability in ViArt Shop

Hello,

We would like to announce that we have released a patch of ideal_process.php after release 3.3 beta has been issued.

There was a vulnerability which permitted a site visitor to view paths to certificates and private key of the merchant for the iDEAL payment gateway.
All releases including 3.3 beta are vulnerable.

A new 3.3 version will have a fixed version of  the script.

Therefore, please download a fixed version of the file from here: http://www.viart.com/downloads/ideal_process-3.3.zip

More info on this issue can be found here: http://www.viart.com/ideal_process_script_fix_for_release_32_and_33_beta.html

With kind regards,
ViArt Team