Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 06:24:24 +1100
From: "Craig Wright" <Craig.Wright@....com.au>
To: "Steve Shockley" <steve.shockley@...ckley.net>,
	<bugtraq@...urityfocus.com>
Subject: RE: Cryptome: NSA has real-time access to Hushmail servers

You can not be made to lie. Legally, there are no Government privileges that obligates perjury.

You can be asked to keep quiet and in fact, discussing an ongoing case is risky in any event (NSA or local police).

Regards,
Dr Craig Wright (GSE-Compliance)

Craig Wright
Manager of Information Systems

Direct : +61 2 9286 5497
Craig.Wright@....com.au
+61 417 683 914

BDO Kendalls (NSW)
Level 19, 2 Market Street Sydney NSW 2000
GPO BOX 2551 Sydney NSW 2001
Fax +61 2 9993 9497
www.bdo.com.au

Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation in respect of matters arising within those States and Territories of Australia where such legislation exists.

The information in this email and any attachments is confidential.  If you are not the named addressee you must not read, print, copy, distribute, or use in any way this transmission or any information it contains.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by return email, destroy all copies and delete it from your system.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and not necessarily endorsed by BDO Kendalls.  You may not rely on this message as advice unless subsequently confirmed by fax or letter signed by a Partner or Director of BDO Kendalls.  It is your responsibility to scan this communication and any files attached for computer viruses and other defects.  BDO Kendalls does not accept liability for any loss or damage however caused which may result from this communication or any files attached.  A full version of the BDO Kendalls disclaimer, and our Privacy statement, can be found on the BDO Kendalls website at http://www.bdo.com.au or by emailing administrator@....com.au.

BDO Kendalls is a national association of separate partnerships and entities.