Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 23:03:02 +0530
From: "crazy frog crazy frog" <i.m.crazy.frog@...il.com>
To: Untitled <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>,
	PenTest <pen-test@...urityfocus.com>, bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Re: what is this?

more,its not a java script,looks like a html page[notice the <html>
and <body> tag n the file] there is also a random function,which
generate the random string which is used to store teh files on c drive
and may be for the random url.its trying to play mp3 and other
files.all looks like messed up.may be there is another script which is
getting embeded in pages which infect calling this script?