Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 11:45:51 -0800 (PST)
From: "Richard Powell" <bugtraq@...khawk.net>
To: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Re: Country by Country ISA Computer Sets

> In my professional life, I see frequent requests of this nature from
> customers in western/English-speaking countries. My immediate
> response is, "you *are* aware that Australia and New Zealand are
> part of APNIC, right?"

http://ftp.apnic.net/stats/apnic/delegated-apnic-latest
http://ftp.apnic.net/stats/ripe-ncc/delegated-ripencc-latest

I've used the above lists to block only certain countries of the APNIC
with some degree of success.

ie...
$codes  = "CN,HK,TW"; // China, Hong Kong, Taiwan
   OR
$codes  = "RO";         // Romania

Then I only blocked the subnets for those countries in iptables.