Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 19:47:19 +0300
From: رومانسي هكر <rxhr@...mail.com>
To: <bugtraq@...urityfocus.com>
Subject: Belong Site Builder 0.1b Bypass Admincp

# Name : Belong Site Builder 0.1b Bypass Admincp

# Download From : http://www.belongsoftware.co.uk/

Or Direct Link : http://www.belongsoftware.co.uk/site_builder_v0_1beta.zip

# Found By : RoMaNcYxHaCkEr                  We Are H-T TeaM (Houssamix - ToXiC)

# Home Page : Not Yet :(     Tryag.cc/cc        No-Hack.net     V99x.com/vb               Hackteach.org/cc

# Exploit :

Enter Here Like Here In My Server :

http://localhost/site_builder_v0_1beta/admin/

It,s Want Username & Password Ok And How To Bypass That !!!

That Just Index Try Put Home.php And You See Like Here :

http://localhost/site_builder_v0_1beta/admin/home.php

You Are In Admincp

And I See LFI Just Type Readed File Type TXT And Another Extention I Don,t Try You Can See

That,s It,s

Good Luck Everybody

# Greet To :

"Cold Z3ro My Master , !!Hack-back!!" (Hackteach.org)

Tryag TeaM :"Mahmood_ali , cRMINEL_NET , Mohajer22 , Dr-Ha!l , LoVeRs Hacker , Abdullah00 , Athabi Ker , Mr-Wolf ...etc"  (Tryag.com)

Hack15 TeaM :"GeNiUs-HaCkEr , Mr-AljoOOker , Mr-Shares , So9or , KsA HaCkEr ...etc" (V99x.com)

Sniper-Sa TeaM :"Sniper-sa , Golden-Hacker , Sho3ter , VerySecret , nOUR-Ice ....etc"(Sniper-sa.com)

Yee7 TeaM : "ShockShadow ( My Best Friend ), HoUrIcAn , ...etc"(Yee7.com)

H-T TeaM : " Houusamix , ToXiC "(no-hack.net)

Str0ck (Milw0rm.com)

Also: Saudi Kafo , Adel Alroh , Mr-Google , Kill eye , AlQaTaRi , God-Father And All My Friends

# For Contact : RxH@...Mail.iT

# Note : Alwayse Don,t See In The Top To Feeling Pain In Your Neck !!!

Best Wishes