Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 14:06:08 +0100
From: Major Malfunction <majormal@...ate-radio.org>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk, bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: London DEFCON meet - Thursday 1st May - DC4420

hey all,

following the roaring success of last month's meeting, we've had to
switch venues yet again just to fit you all in! the new venue (and
hopefully our new "home") in the centre of london will be:

    The Glassblower, 42 Glasshouse Street, London, W1B 5DL

details here:

   http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/20/2081/Glassblower/Piccadilly

we have our own upstairs room with bar and private entrance from the
street (you can get to it from inside as well). they do good food and
have decent beer with twigs in for those of you (like me) that are not
happy with pints of wife beater... they also have a big screen so
everyone can see wtf is going on, which was a bit of a problem with the
last place...

please mail me or alien if you have something to talk about, otherwise
just come along and meet the crew and we'll play it by ear...

more details/discussion here:

   http://dc4420.org

see you thursday!

cheers,
MM
--
"In DEFCON, we have no names..." errr... well, we do... but silly ones...