Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 14:39:08 +0100
From: "Adrian Pastor" <ap@...citizen.org>
To: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Re: MDAP ANTs PWNAGE: dumping the admin password of the BT Home Hub

UPDATED:

The BT Home Hub's serial number - which is the default admin password
- can also be found on UPnP description XML files. Note that no
password is required to access such files, as they're used for UPnP
(authentication-less) operations. Note: UPnP is enabled by default on
the BT Home Hub.

More information can be found on:
http://www.gnucitizen.org/blog/dumping-the-admin-password-of-the-bt-home-hub-pt-2/

--
Adrian 'pagvac' Pastor | Security Consultant and White Hat Hacker | GNUCITIZEN
gnucitizen.com