Date: 1 Jun 2009 15:42:37 -0000
From: acsac.publicity@...il.com
To: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: ACSAC 2009 submissions due June 8 and June 10 (extended)

ACSAC 2009: Deadline extended (panels June 10; papers, case studies, workshops, tutorials: June 8)

25th Annual Computer Security Applications Conference (ACSAC)
December 7-11, 2009
Honolulu, Hawaii

CALL FOR PARTICIPATION: SUBMISSION DEADLINE EXTENDED
Our website is now open for submissions: http://www.acsac.org

ACSAC is an internationally recognized forum where practitioners, researchers,
and developers in information system security meet to learn and to exchange
practical ideas and experiences. If you are developing practical solutions to
problems relating to network, system and information security, the you should
consider submitting your work to ACSAC and attending in December.

We are soliciting submissions in a number of different categories.

Due June 8, 2009:
* Technical Track: peer-reviewed papers
* Case Studies: practical experience reports from applying security
* Tutorials: in depth seminars on current security topics
* Workshops: on up to date hot topics

Due June 10, 2009:
* Panels: proposals for interactive panels

Due September 18, 2009:
* Posters: new and innovative preliminary work
* Works in Progress: works in progress, not yet ready for publishing

Detailed submission information for papers, panels, tutorials,
workshops, case studies, posters, works in progress, and exhibitor information
can be found at http://www.acsac.org/2009/cfp/

Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
* access control
* applied cryptography
* audit and audit reduction
* biometrics