Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 16:14:24 +0200
From: Pete Herzog <lists@...com.org>
To: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: The Möbius Defense, the end of Defense in Depth

Hi,

Our new partner in the Netherlands, Lab106 (aka Outpost24), invited me
out to present some our research at the Amsterdam Black Hats event.

I focused the main presentation on Anti-Guerrilla Warfare tactics, why
defense in depth doesn't work, and the new Möbius Defense along with
graphics the NEW attack visualization technology we are now using.

The presentation is now available here but unfortunately there is no
video of me giving the talk which might be more enlightening. However,
I did do a radio/podcast interview with the company Madison Ghurka who
  runs the event there so as soon as that's available you can hear me
defend it.

http://www.isecom.org/events/The_Mobius_Defense.pdf

Sincerely,
-pete.

--
Pete Herzog - Managing Director - pete@...com.org
ISECOM - Institute for Security and Open Methodologies