Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 00:32:42 +0530
From: ClubHack <seclist@...bhack.com>
To: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: ClubHack2009: Call for Papers/Speakers

Dear all
On the eve of "Indian Independence Day" ClubHack is pleased to
announce the opening of CFP for ClubHack2009.
ClubHack is India's own international hackers' convention started in 2007.

We are expecting good deep knowledge technical
presentations/demonstrations on topics from the world of Information
Security.

These presentations are expected to be of 40 minutes each. The
schedule time for each presenter would be 50 minutes out of which 40
minutes are for the presentation & 10 for the question-answer
sessions. We'd request you to submit the papers keeping the time
constraint in mind.

For indicative list of topics and more information, please visit
http://clubhack.com/2009/CFP

Cheers,
team ClubHack
http://clubhack.com/2009

--
This is a non-monitored alias, please do not reply directly.
Please send your mails to info@...bhack.com