Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 12:48:56 -0700
From: Susan Bradley <sbradcpa@...bell.net>
To: my.security.lists@...il.com
Cc: Elizabeth.a.greene@...il.com, bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Re: 3rd party patch for XP for MS09-048?

Cloud option maybe as we go forward but right now today, this is
business making the decisions here.

Desktop, if it were that easy we'd have ripped out desktops years ago.

Businesses have to be realistic.  Sometimes there is not "plenty of
comparable alternatives out there".

Sometimes the boss/business needs/line of business apps dictates you run
windows.