Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 21:48:09 +0100
From: Peter Van Eeckhoutte <peter.ve@...elan.be>
To: CAS CAS <cas-security@...e.com>,
	"bugtraq@...urityfocus.com" <bugtraq@...urityfocus.com>
Subject: RE: Exploit writing tutorials

my ISP blocks ports below < 1024... so I figured 8800 would be the next best thing ...

@everybody : *always* be careful - port 80 will not make things safer than port 8800 ;)

Peter Van Eeckhoutte
peter.ve@...elan.be

My Blog : http://www.corelan.be:8800 (IPv4 and IPv6)
Twitter : http://www.twitter.com/corelanc0d3r
RIPE Handle PVE50-RIPE
a.k.a. c0d3r/c0d3rZ/corelanc0d3r on various forums