Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 22:01:57 +0200
From: "MustLive" <mustlive@...security.com.ua>
To: <advisories@...ern0t.net>
Cc: <bugtraq@...urityfocus.com>
Subject: Re: Multiple vulnerabilities in XAMPP (advisory #7)

Hello MaXe!

> Have you checked the newest aka (also known as) latest version which is
> actually: 1.7.3 ?

No, I didn't and there was a reason for it. All these 7 advisories were made
in 2009 (as it clear from Timeline which I made for all advisories). Only
now I sent them to Bugtraq. And that time XAMPP 1.7.1 was the latest
version.

Besides, in 2009 developer of XAMPP answered me (with thanks) only at one of
seven letters and he didn't mention about fixing any of holes which I found.
So there is possibility that all or some of these holes are still not fixed.

I'm rarely sending advisories about vulnerabilities to Bugtraq. During
2007-2010 I sent only small amount of my advisories to Bugtraq. From the end
of 2006 I was sending all holes (http://securityvulns.ru/source15611.html)
which I found to securityvulns.ru (securityvulns.com) and 3APA3A, admin of
these sites, sometimes sent some of them to Bugtraq. Last month I drew
attention that he didn't write to Bugtraq about all these holes in XAMPP, so
I decided to write about them by myself :-).

Best wishes & regards,
MustLive
Administrator of Websecurity web site
http://websecurity.com.ua