Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2010 14:28:27 -0700
From: Susan Bradley <sbradcpa@...bell.net>
To: MustLive <mustlive@...security.com.ua>
Cc: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Re: Vulnerabilities in phpCOIN

About Us:
http://phpcoin.com/mod.php?mod=siteinfo&id=4

It is with profound sorrow, sadness and regret, that COINSoft
Technologies Inc. must announce the death of their lead developer
Stephen M. Kitching (cantex) after a mercifully short battle with cancer.

Stephen was both an inspiration and good friend to everyone who knew and
worked with him. He will be greatly missed, and his ingenuity and work
will live on in the thoughts of all those, who were and will be touched,
by the contributions he made to the software he dedicated his life to.

Our deepest sympathies, hearts and prayers go out to Steven's family and
friends.

If I were a customer of theirs I'd be cutting them some slack.  I'm just
sayin'.