Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 17:16:04 -0400
From: David Mirza Ahmad <dma@...on.cx>
To: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com, dailydave@...ts.immunitysec.com,
	full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: REC0N 2010 (MONTREAL) CFP Reminder & Preview

CONNECT 1200

++ REC0N 2010
++ MONTREAL
++ JULY 9-11

++ http://www.recon.cx

+ RECON returns for 2010

- Training sessions + conference
- Accepting talk proposals until May 15

+ This year we are offering four technical training sessions

- Binary Literacy: Static Reverse Engineering
      - Rolf Rolles

- Binary Vulnerabilities and Exploit Writing
      - Gerardo 'gera' Richarte

 -  Windows Internals for Reverse Engineers
      - Alex Ionescu

- Coding Unpackers for Fun and Profit: TitanEngine
      - Nicolas Brulez and Tomislav Pericin

+ Speakers preview

- Debugger-based Target-to-Host Cross-System Attacks
         - Alex Ionescu

 -   Syndicate Wars Port: How to port a DOS game to modern systems
         - Unavowed / Gynvael Coldwind

 -  DMS, 5ESS and Datakit VCS II:  interfaces and internals
         - Jonathan Stuart

+ CFP reminder

- We are accepting submissions until May 15
- Single track
- 45-60 minute presentations, or longer, we are flexible
- There will be additional time for short, informal "lightning talks"

+ Especially on these topics

- Reverse engineering (Software, Protocols, Hardware, Human)
- Exploit development and vulnerability assessment
- Data analysis and visualization techniques
- Crypto and anonymity
- Physical security countermeasures
- Anything else elite

+ Please include

- Speaker name(s) and/or handle
- Contact information (e-mail and cell phone)
- Brief biography
- Presentation Supporting materials
- And why it is cool, or why you want to present it

+ You want to speak!

- So please send the above information to
  cfp2010 (at) recon.cx by 15 May, 2010

NO CARRIER