Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 17:10:33 +0100
From: alien DC4420 <alien@...420.org>
To: dc4420 <dc4420@...420.org>, full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk,
	bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: London DEFCON June meet - DC4420 - Wed 30th June 2010

You asked for a summer - it's here.

It's that time of the month again, and we shall be gathering in the
usual haunt to hear:

'Having fun with Apple's IOKit'

by Ilja Van Sprundel, IOActive

Celebrating the demise, oh sorry, the epic fail of some football team thing
isn't on the agenda. :-)

***

The fun one:

	TBC

***

and then to drink a lot. and some more.

venue:

     Upstairs at The Black Horse, 6 Rathbone Place, W1T 1HH
     http://tinyurl.com/dc4420-venue

nearest stations:

    Tottenham Court Road London Underground station (150m) - zone 1
    Goodge Street London Underground station (440m) - zone 1
    Oxford Circus London Underground station (630m) - zone 1
    Leicester Square London Underground station (680m) - zone 1
    Covent Garden London Underground station (750m) - zone 1

kickoff:

     Wed 30th June 2010
     room ours from 18:00, talks start at 19:30
     kitchen closes at 21:30
     last orders 23:00

see you all there!

    http://dc4420.org

cheers,

//alien

--
"In DEFCON, we have no names..." errr... well, we do... but silly ones...