Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 16:03:46 +0100
From: Major Malfunction <majormal@...ate-radio.org>
To: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com, dc4420@...420.org,
  full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: DC4420 - London DEFCON - June meet - Tuesday June 19th 2012

As I'm sure you've all now recovered from celebrating with The Queen,
it's time to crack open your wallets and come and celebrate the arrival
of the other week's worth of decent weather that we call the British
summer and have a drink with us!

This month we have a proper tekky talk on the very topical subject of "A
brief analysis of CVE-2012-2122"

   Synopsis: "A code analysis of the recently revealed MySQL
authentication bypass"
   Presenter: Campbell Murray
   Twitter: @zyx2K
   Presenter Bio: "A UK based penetration tester and community
contributor. Techncial Director of Encription Limited, a UK and European
penetration testing, training and forensics company. Director and member
of the Technical Panel for Tigerscheme."

I promise their research is better than their spelling, and we may have
a fun talk as well, which is yet to be confirmed...

Venue is here:

    The Phoenix
    37 Cavendish Square
    London
    W1G 0PP

    http://www.phoenixcavendishsquare.co.uk/

2 minutes walk from Oxford Circus tube.

    Tuesday 19th June 2012

Time:

    17:30 till kicking out, talks start at 19:30

See you tomorrow!

cheers,
MM
--
"In DEFCON, we have no names..." errr... well, we do... but silly ones...