Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 18:17:20 GMT
From: marcelavbx@...il.com
To: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: XSS in dokeos  2.1.1

#############################
Exploit Title : Dokeos  2.1.1 Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
Author:Marcela Benetrix
home:www.girlinthemiddle.net
Date: 10/17/12
version: 2.1.1
software link:www.dokeos.com

#############################
Dokeos description

Dokeos is an open source e-learning platform programmed in PHP, Javascript and HTML which provides different features: reports, mindmaps,documents, social network,etc.

##########################
XSS location

/main/auth/profile.php

At this page,  we have a form with many fields to fill in. 5 of them are vulnerable to PERSISTENT cross site scripting. The named fields are:

extra_phone
extra_street
extra_addressline2
extra_zipcode

Via post, we can send malicious code in order to steal cookies, access to sensitive  information, do a web application defacement to every single user that visits the poisoned profile.
Vendor Notification

10/13/2012   to: info@...eos.com
10/23/2012  to: sales.us@...eos.com
10/30/2012  No response, disclosure