Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 22:33:05 -0500
From: Chris S <chris.sfocus.list@...il.com>
To: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com, focus-linux@...urityfocus.com,
  pen-test@...urityfocus.com, incidents@...urityfocus.com
Subject: iCompel Digital Signage risks

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me what risk there is around placing an iCompel device
inside of our network?

There is a web interface but there will be no external access. Are
there any known vulnerabilities that our internal users could exploit?
I am not even sure what OS it is running or if it is hardened at all,
though I think it is a *nix.

Here is some more information:

Model: ICKP-VE-IU-N

Version: V9.2.0 (32389)