Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 10:05:28 GMT
From: geinblues@...il.com
To: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: CVE-2013-4124 samba nttrans dos private exploit

Hi Forks!

It's my samba private exploit and article
of it. the security bug occurs while nttrans
reply in samba daemon source code tree.

the remote dos exploit that i copied from
another nttrans exploit in 2003. and can't
test it yet, check it out!

CVE-2013-4124 samba dos private exploit:
- http://www.x90c.org/exploits/samba_nttr
  ans_exploit.c

.. and I left an article about the bug with an analyze

samba nttrans reply integer overflow:
- http://www.x90c.org/articles/samba_nttran
  s_reply_integer_overflow.txt

x90c