Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 17:19:10 GMT
From: kingkaustubh@...com
To: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Re: Re: CVE-2015-1437  XSS In ASUS Router.

Here is the exact conversation

ASUS CASEID=RTM20150115204498-295	Please click here if you wish to reply this mail!

Dear Kaustubh,

Thank you for the information, we really appreciate your feedback.

To improve our customers experience we have forwarded your information to related dept., the concerned dept.

Wish you a nice day!

Thanks and Regards,
Mathew M.
Asus Customer Service.