From: gdd at siliconinc.net (gdd@...iconinc.net)
Subject: Symantec Buys SecurityFocus, among others....

On Fri, Jul 19, 2002 at 12:52:23AM +0200, martin f krafft wrote:
> Is there anyone with the capabilities to extract a mirror?
> (I'd notify webmaster@ before doing so...)

A friend of mine already mirrored it. Im not sure as to how well it
turned out since I havent had a chance to look at it yet, but it
appears that everything is there.

A dump of whatever database its in would be a much nicer method
of doing this.

> I can't provide the bandwidth or server space, unfortunately...

I can provide both the bandwidth and server space, but what would
the legal issues be with mirroring it? My lawyer wont even offer
any advice on this one.

Suggestions/advice anyone?

gdd@...iconinc.net