From: sert at snosoft.com (John Scimone)
Subject: OT: Snosoft vs HP

We were forced to request removal after being threatened with more legal
action by HP of course. Below is an excerpt from
http://slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=37074&cid=3987114

-sert

-- cut from corp email --

HP hereby requests that you cooperate with us to remove the buffer
overflow exploit from securityfocus.com and to take all steps necessary
to prevent the further dissemination by SnoSoft and its agents of this
and similar exploits of Tru64 UNIX.  If SnoSoft and its members fail to
cooperate with HP, then this will be considered further evidence of
SnoSoft's bad faith.  Finally, HP also reserves its right to seek
whatever legal recourse it has against SnoSoft and its members for
monies and damages caused by the posting and any use of the buffer
overflow exploit

--end cut ---