From: JLETOUX at bouyguestelecom.fr (JLETOUX@...yguestelecom.fr)
Subject: David Shiner/ITM/DCC/DCX is out of the offi
	ce.

4 months out of his boxes... he's kind of abnormal guy, isn't he ? How can
he do that ? ;)
I think he will be too hurry to repair his boxes when returning to answer
our messages ;)
Nice day :)

regards,

Jean-Marc LE TOUX
[...] but this is generally not a real limitation (it means that you can't
have timeouts longer than 248 days on a x86, tough luck). (Linus, discussing
how kernel timeouts should be implemented.)