From: bart.gommers at nec-computers.com (Gommers, Bart)
Subject: Out of the office replies.

Yeah, that's really a mature way to handle this issue. *cough*

While we're moaning anyway, maybe you can post in plain-text so everybody
can read your mail without having to dig through html.

Wouldn't it be possible to block messages which contain the string "out of
the office" in the subject to be blocked automatically? and maybe also block
html-based messages as well (just look at the 2nd mime part...?)

Kind Regards,
Bart