From: remailer at aarg.net (AARG! Anonymous)
Subject: #PHRACK HIGH COUNCIL PROPHILE

ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION

It has come to our attention that some of our information iz
woefully out of date. Please be sure to update ur files.

arakiz (Steven Ryan Hughes) phone numbers were out of date,
but his Ohio SSN should be quite valid -- 291-80-1060. That's
right, arakiz, you play with j3wf1r3, you get rux3d m0f0...

The #PHRACK HIGH COUNCIL lam3rz are NOT all stupid Americans,
although they bloody well act like it. Some of them are good
ole ozzies, if you kin believe it. silvio, vipah, cr, etc.
after all are regular Oz blokes who would never d0b in their
mates, right???

Or would they?

Could it be a Michigan sdr bloke named Chris? Or a sl0ppy
Christopher in Virginia? Or a Unix terrorist in Florida named
Steve? Or some other low-level folks walking interline between
black and white??? Or maybe some other anonymous paradox...

Could it just be an "nwonknu" turkey (not Turkish par, down boy)
looking for fame and fortune since YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF POSERS
ANYWAY??? DO YU0 PH34R M3 N0W?!!? ;PPppPPppPP

I may be a retard but I'm going out lyke u4ea did, swinging on
some saggy-titted bitch as they bust in while you fagz BLAH
BLAH on you gay love channelz. Don't forget to feed tha goatz
while u hackphreak, ethically, of course!

YU0, DON'T H8 THA PLAYA, H8 THA GAME!!#

grid, hiding ur shite in ~/.dirs iz l33t t3kn1q l3mm3 t3ll u.
Fantasize about incestual Guatemalan pussy much???

Like Ma Bell, I got the i1l communication!