From: sockz at email.com (sockz loves you)
Subject: Re: anonymous doesn't want to be rm-d by Ph
    rack High Council

Dear Nigel,

i have never been to #scriptkiddies, perhaps you have.  but i am not a
whitehat, and as such i dont associate myself with that scum.  allow me to
elaborate... the relationship between whitehats such as yourself, Nigel Hardy,
and script kiddies is nigh a symbiotic relationship.  whereby in order for one
side to exist, the other must also exist.  script kiddies rely upon whitehats,
such as yourself, to provide them with information that can be used in a
malicious attack against their lecturer's computer, and whitehats rely upon
this immaturity to demand higher paying contracts so that they can "better"
protect the world from *evil* "hackers".  kinda like how in that movie with
gina davis, Long Kiss Goodnight, where the CIA resorts to pseudo-terrorism as a
cheap means of getting funding (i only make reference to Gina cuz she's hawt)
but see, the thing is, its pseudo-terrorism.  it's fake.  just like the
security industry is fake.

so what am i saying?  by signing up to Full Disclosure you're really signing
your intellect over to #scriptkiddies.

face it.  the only interest whitehats have in the security industry is money,
prestige, and girlz.  not security.  if you had any sense at all you'd keep
your mouth shut about any shit you turn up.  you'd keep silent and use it for
your own gain.  if you were ethical you'd approach the company silently.  but
to make the vulnerability public?  thats lame.  real lame.  you would open up a
door for some loser to use that weakness for his/her own profit, just so you
can look "elite" in-front of your friends?  or rather ppl you want to befriend.
i've never heard of a case where posting to bugtraq has resulted in some
scrawny whitehat getting laid.  have you?

its sad.  pretty damn fucking sad.

sad that you would associate the PHC with some script kiddy movement because
you cannot be open-minded enough to understand what a script kiddy really is.
sad that you cant comprehend that by supporting whitehat movements like full
disclosure, that you are handing out information to help script kiddies in
their quest for uber-glory.  sickening and sad.

but these are just my thoughts.  i mean, if you want to continue in your path
towards the destruction of society then thats your business.  but ask yourself,
Nigel Hardy, is the information i publicise to the security industry really
helping *security* itself?  or is it really going to be used by some script
kiddy to create another code red?

Sincerely,
sockz