From: ARouse at n2bb.com (Alan Rouse)
Subject: Re: anonymous doesn't want to be rm-d by Phrack High Council

Maybe this is a deliberate DoS attempt against the list.  After all, we
know there are folks who don't want their favorite exploits to be
patched...

I don't know if anything can be done to stop this without destroying the
intent of the list, but it would help if the rest of us would refrain
from responding to the drivel.  Yes, that means me too.  This is my last
post on the subject...