From: bugtrak at iquebec.com (Bugtraq storage account)
Subject: ALERT!  ALERT!  Confessions of a turkey
  ALERT! ALERT! ;p;p;p;p;p;p;p

Would you all please discuss about GOBBLES among yourselves and leave it
off the list?  This is Full-Disclosure, not GOBBLES-Disclosure.

Damn, I tought I'd refrain myself from sending a pollute message to the
list about all the pollution on this list, but I had my quota.

So, please excuse this message, it was not my intention to pollute the
mailing list with off-topic comments.