From: knight at blkbox.com (Matt Richards)
Subject: SPAM Solution

Sounds cheap too.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 05:50:44 -0400 (EDT)
From: "McAfee.com Store" <savings@...ers.homesavingsplace.com>
To: knight@...box.com
Subject: Say Goodbye to Junk Email with McAfee.com SpamKiller

Tired of spam email? Of course you are!

In just 5 minutes, you'll be able fight back. Shield
your family from offensive messages and empty out
your in-box with award-winning SpamKiller from McAfee.com.

Simply the best at stopping spam cold for email
programs like Outlook, this must-have guardian is now
just $29.95 -- $10 off the regular $39.95 price -
when you order by August 21.

Go here now to take advantage of this unbelievable
introductory offer:
==> http://offers.homesavingsplace.com/cgi-bin22/DM?y=mBq041nk0X0Ht0BL

                    * * * * *

HOW SPAMKILLER THWARTS SPAMMERS DEAD IN THEIR TRACKS

With thousands of pre-installed filters, McAfee.com SpamKiller
blocks addresses of known spammers AND watches for tell-tale
subject lines ("GET OUT OF DEBT!" - "FREE!" -- "XXX")
and inappropriate text (including pornographic, racist
and other offensive material) within every message
you receive. The result? A clutter- and spam-free in-box!

McAfee.com SpamKiller also lets you:

o Monitor & filter multiple email accounts
o Easily create your own custom filters
o Quickly import a safe "Friends List"
o Anonymously complain about malicious spammers
o Automatically update its filters daily

                       * * * * *

            Critics Love McAfee.com SpamKiller!

"McAfee's spam-busting app makes
    waging war on spam seem effortless"
                -Cnet

    "If you're simply flooded, or if hitting
    the delete key is causing you to do a slow burn,
    our top choice is the aptly-named SpamKiller"
                -ZDNet

                    * * * * *

So why not put McAfee.com SpamKiller to work for you?
It's simply the easiest, fastest and most powerful way to stop
annoying, intrusive messages.

Sincerely,

McAfee.com

P.S. Experts say junk email is only going to get
worse! Stop it now with award-winning McAfee.com SpamKiller
from McAfee.com. Thousands of pre-set filters and award-
winning features make this the best way to end spam!
Order a copy by August 21, 2002, and save $10. It's just
$29.95 (save 25%).

Go here now:

==> http://offers.homesavingsplace.com/cgi-bin22/DM?y=mBq041nk0X0Ht0BL

IMPORTANT NOTE: You must have a POP3 or MAPI email
account in order to use McAfee.com SpamKiller.  McAfee.com
SpamKiller DOES NOT WORK WITH WEB-BASED EMAIL ACCOUNTS or AOL.
Some Web-based email providers have a POP3 or MAPI option.
IF YOU ARE UNCERTAIN, PLEASE CHECK WITH YOUR SERVICE
PROVIDER TO VERIFY.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

McAfee.com SecurityCenter: Download a set of FREE security
tools and also receive trial versions of our world-class
security services.
==> http://offers.homesavingsplace.com/cgi-bin22/DM?y=mBq041nk0X0Gt0BK

Note: Promotions are subject to change without notice.
Promotions may vary on www.mcafee.com.

Copyright © 2002 McAfee.com Corporation / All Rights Reserved.

You received this message because you have agreed to accept offers
from HomeSavingsPlace.com or one of our carefully selected marketing
partners. If you believe that message was sent in error, or if you
would no longer like to receive email from HomeSavingsPlace.com,
please send a blank email to remove@...ers.homesavingsplace.com and
we'll take you off our list within 24-72 hours.

You are subscribed as: knight@...box.com